Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Photoshop Thank you!

This topic contains 6 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  odiammy 6 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

I know I'm new(-er) to Swirlydoos, but I can honestly say that this board has given me the most inspiration than any other scrapping forum I've visited and/or been a part of! I'm not just saying in scrapping, but in art in general! I've digital scrapped, designed and sold digital kits, paper scrapped, been on paper design teams, AND also been a huge fan and supporter of graphic design in general in the past 8-10 years that I've worked with graphic software(s).

I never really thought about it much until the past few days as I've visited the Photoshop forums here at Swirly…..You CAN mix digital art, photography AND paper scrapping all in one…they don't have to be separate!

THANK YOU all for being the creative women that you are and sharing all your talents no matter what media you are working with!

In saying that….here's some of my previous digital art(some is really old, others are a few months old)….the main reason I am posting this is because of the coloring that I have been addicted to for quite some time. I've always used celebrities, models, etc…but never thought much about creating digital pieces with my own photos and Swirly made me realize that today…especially when I looked at Lisa recent post of editing her photos….

http://s10.photobucket.com/albums/a143/ashorttoy/Graphic%20Design/

Thanks again for being an inspiration!!! BTW, the coloring album are all pics that were black in white and colored in photoshop 🙂

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Those edits are awesome!!!!

Awesome! Glad you are here to add your knowledge to your Swirly Sistas….

Awesome edits Mellisa!!!! Glad we inspired you to start editing your scrapping photos! It is great fun!

You are very welcome!! I love that even I get inspiration and lea from all of you!! This place rocks!!!

Mellisa, your work is just awesome. I looked at your link. Wow – you've got talent.

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Mellisa, your work is just awesome. I looked at your link. Wow – you've got talent.

thanks for the compliment…Lots of practice and playing around, but trust me, if you could see some of the stuff that other people do….I'm just a noob ;D

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

[quote]

thanks for the compliment…Lots of practice and playing around, but trust me, if you could see some of the stuff that other people do….I'm just a noob ;D
        [/quote]

I know exactly what you are saying. That's how I feel here.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.