Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff Thank You

This topic contains 11 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  lisajoy 6 years, 12 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Okay…I have been super busy…and have not done any layouts so far this month. I wanted to thank all of you for the inspiration…all your beautiful pages. Maybe you may of heard of the saying ….how the shoemakers kids…didn't have any shoes? That is pretty much how things have been here at our house…as far as Scrapping pages…mini's….etc. Every year….I make all kinds of things to Sell on Etsy…and Ebay. This is the FIRST year…that I have nothing…because I have been too focused on designing my pages for myself (I doodle at work…what I think I want my page to look like…lol). My girlfriends…are like….what do you mean…you don't have some oaments or something I can buy!

This is the first year…I haven't really been into decorating my trees either….I just keep looking at my Big Box of SWIRLY GOODNESS…and think…6 more days….then I can play.

Soooo…..I hope you all have a wonderful, safe and healthy Christmas! Thanks again….You will see all my love in the Gallery next Sunday…I hope to get to know everyone better….Holiday Hugs Swirly Girls!

I'm with ya Heather, making gifts and cards has left me throwing up the tree and thankful I don't have to cook a big Christmas dinner!
    Merry Christmas to you, and everyone here in Swirlyville 🙂

Merry Christmas to you to Heather and Shell!

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Have a Great Christmas!!!

Hugs and Holiday Wishes…back at ya!

Have a Great Christmas!!!

MERRY
      CHRISTMAS
      ALL

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Merry Christmas ladies, I hope that you all have a wonderful one 🙂 {{{HUGGGS}}}

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

A very Merry Christmas to you!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL MY SWIRLY SISTER'S AND THEIR FAMILIES

[img:width=88&height=88]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1293114811_49_FT58624_rudolph.gif[/img]

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

To all of my Swirly Sisters and their families: Have a wonderful Christmas, and may at least some of your dreams come true!!!!!

Kathi, that little guy is just adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Merry Christmas to the best on line friends ever! Thanks for all of your inspiration, support, encouragement and just plain greatness through the year! You guys are the best!

Heather I can't wait to see all the goodies you are going to make! ;D

Merry Christmas to Everyone in Swirlyville and your families!

Kathi, he is sooooo cute!

Merry Christmas to the best on line friends ever! Thanks for all of your inspiration, support, encouragement and just plain greatness through the year! You guys are the best!

Heather I can't wait to see all the goodies you are going to make! ;D

Thank you Diana…for the gift subscription!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.