Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff Thank you everyone here!

This topic contains 9 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 5 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

I just wanted to say that since I've started on this DT and forum (exactly 8 weeks ago), I've never felt so at home in an online environment. Thank you everyone for making this experience the best it can be. Not only are the kits AMAZING (thank you Krissy!) but the DT and the members here are so exceptionally talented and kind. I always write this line in my bio when I start a new DT but it's so very true This industry has such a deeply supportive and kind online network of ladies – I have β€œmet” the most amazing people from all over the world through online communities. Swirlydoos is the best yet!

Awe…That is so sweet of you to say Vicky, but I must admit, you make a perfect fit with us and we are all grateful that you accepted the DT position here in Swirlyville!!! We are happy to have you!! And yes, I agree, we have the most artistic and generous artists here. That's why I stay!! We are an amazing bunch!!!

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

We are so happy to have you here, Vicky! This is a fabulous place to be. I always say that this is my virtual home, and think most of us feel the same way. πŸ™‚

Snagg1
        Send PM

Vicky, I'm so glad that you feel at home here. I have wanted to work with you since I first saw your incredible talent over at sb.com. As you know, I couldn't pick up the phone fast enough to talk to you about joining our family.

You are an exceptional person with high values, ethics and an incredible talent. You moved in so easily and seamlessly.

Big hugs to you!!!!!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

I totally agree with you Vicky, I've only been here a little over a week or so and I feel like I've been here for ages. I love all the work of you talented ladies and I know my scrapping style will grow because of everyone here!

I am so glad to have Vicki here as one of the Savages. It's amazing how much we can lea from each other. I had an occasion to meet with my previous LSS owner, and she was so out of touch with the way we all create here. We are light years beyond where I began two short years ago. I can remember making my first flower!! Our new Savages have added to the wealth of knowledge and artistry that we already had here at home. I love all the new blood that we have flowing through our creative veins. More power to all of us!!!!

Vicky……. You are one heck of a talented sweetheart. I'm so glad that you are here with us. And it is true… There is NO place like this. All the wonderful, sweet members, the DT and ET…. Krissy does not only provide us with the most amazing kits…. She made us a HOME, with a lovely
          Swirly-Family!!!!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

We have a wonderful group here and we're very glad you're part of it Vicky!

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

We have a wonderful group here and we're very glad you're part of it Vicky!

DITTO!!!

so glad you feel that way, Vicky – we all feel that way too, but it really says something when someone like you who has so much experience with other online communities says it. ;D

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Vicky i'm so happy your joined us…your work is gorgeeous

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.