Home Forums Scrap Chat General Stuff Thank you for viewing idea

This topic contains 3 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 6 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I would like to thank whoever gave me the information that i could go to SC and put in swirlydoos in the Gallery search. Wow we have lots of folks with stuff posted there. I got tired of looking and since I am still waiting for my kit (to pet) I had to come complain that this compulsion is getting too much and I am afraid they are going to come take me away. (I hear a song – rut roh).

Sweetie….If they took you away for this complusion and addiction….you'd have LOTS of company!!!

I also am I retired teacher and remember when I scrapbooked with my students. They loved it. Maybe it should be Calgon take me away.

I'm a retired teacher as well, but I'm still tutoring at my school 3 days a week. I just couldn't give it up completely. I just haven't done any scrapping this entire month….I probably stay too long on this site when I should be scrapping!!!

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

I read some of the threads get up scrap a little go back and read some more threads and so goes my day!!!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.