Home Forums Tutorials, Tips, Tricks and Techniques Tips, Tricks & Techniques The "Neverending Mist Storage Saga"

This topic contains 15 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 6 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

I have seen so many posts about this already and I myself have switched around the way I store my mists around a dozen times. I FINALLY think I've found the answer that works for me! Check out these paint caddys that I bought, spray painted and positioned under my project table.

After I bought the first set, I liked them so much that I bought more to put on both sides of the desk. They were going to be about a half inch too tall when I stacked them on top of each other, but I took the boards to home depot and they were nice enough to cut them for me for free (I didn't even buy the caddys from them).

Anyway, I love this because it looks built in and almost like it was part of my project table all along. More importantly, it takes up no additional space.

Before I take all of the credit, I saw someone using these paint caddys on sc.com. Here's the link and much credit to the brilliant lady who first came up with this! www.collectionsetc.com/Product/portable-2-sided-paint-bottle-caddy-organizer.aspx/_/Ntt-caddy

Amber..the link doesn't work. Or maybe its just me..hhmm. Lol

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Oh Erica, I'm so challenged! I just barely got the pictures to work and now they're on a whole separate thread…yikes! This stuff frustrates the hell out of me. Let me see if I can get the link think figured out!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Oh Ladies, I'm so sorry I can get this freaking link to work. They're the paint caddys on Collectionsetc.com. I ordered a total of 4 (they come double sided). I just didn't attach the hinges or the holder and obviously spray painted them.

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Maybe I can get the pics to post on the right thread…
            [img:width=288&height=216]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1311521583_531_FT108910_img_1272.gif[/img]
            [img:width=288&height=216]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1311521600_531_FT108910_img_1273.gif[/img]
            [img:width=288&height=216]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1311521623_531_FT108910_img_1274.gif[/img]

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Amber, I think I got it and thanks so much for this. (And thanks to CreatedForYou @sbc for the original idea!!!! )
              http://www.collectionsetc.com/Product/portable-2-sided-paint-bottle-caddy-organizer.aspx/_/Ntt-paint-caddy

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Oh Peggy! You're always such a doll. Thank you so much for your help!

Oh wow! very impressive…looks so well organized and neat. Lucky you and great idea.

That is a great idea!

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

Amber, thanks for helping me lighten my wallet a bit. Seriously, my mists are in boxes (pretty ones, but still…) and it's a pita to select the ones I need. This is a prefect solution.

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Amber, thanks for helping me lighten my wallet a bit. Seriously, my mists are in boxes (pretty ones, but still…) and it's a pita to select the ones I need. This is a prefect solution.

Oh Peggy, this really is my favorite way to store mists! What I like is the whole room to grow I have enough shelves that I literally have two just for chalkboard inks and all of my Shimmeringz, Coloringz and Spritz all have their own area. My TA have their own shelf by color (10 will fit per shelf). For example, all of my greens are on their own shelf, blues, reds, etc. This makes it easy to tell what you need and what you don't. Also, I don't have to rearrange my entire mist collection when we get a new bottle. Always glad to enable;)

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

Like Peggy I want to thank you for helping me lighten my wallett

This is a good idea at a reasonable price….in comparison to the mess poor Rae got into with her good idea. Thanks for sharing!

Krissy
                      Krissy
                      Swirly Admin
                        Send PM

This is a good idea at a reasonable price….in comparison to the mess poor Rae got into with her good idea. Thanks for sharing!

Oh I know, poor Rae! I wonder if she ever got hers???

Krissy
                        Krissy
                        Swirly Admin
                          Send PM

I love this idea and not to expansive!!. My mists are in basket. And like Peggy, so frustrating to choose the color I need!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.