Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Introduce Yourself! The New Swirly Girl!!

This topic contains 14 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 3 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

Hey Ladies! So my name is Georgia and come February I will be a design team member here at Swirlydoos…YAY! So while I 'not so patiently' wait for my first Swirly kit to arrive I thought I would drop by and tell you a little bit about myself.

So my scrappy style is mixed media based mode grunge with lots of layers and eclectic bits and pieces. My favourite manu's would be 7Dots Studio & Prima Marketing.

My scrap space is more practical than pretty. I have to have my most used items at hand which would be mostly art mediums, inks, stamps,brushes etc.

Personally, bit of an introvert and home body with a serious coffee addiction. Love cats big and small, nanna naps, arthouse films, bargain hunting at markets/junk shops and everything girlie ( clothes/make-up etc).

I am really looking forward to getting to know everyone here a little better!! Georgia 🙂
    [img:width=500&height=333]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1390388439_2815_FT0_lovecard2.jpg[/img]
    [img:width=304&height=500]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1390388439_2815_FT0_scrapspace1.jpg[/img]
    [img:width=500&height=334]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1390388439_2815_FT0_scrapspace3.jpg[/img]
    [img:width=500&height=334]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1390388439_2815_FT0_scrapspace4.jpg[/img]
    [img:width=500&height=333]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1390388439_2815_FT0_tigers.jpg[/img]

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Hi Georgia,

Love your scrap space and your big cat. Looking forward to your designs!

Welcome to the Swirlydoos DT, Georgia! Can't wait to see what you create with the kits! Love you scrappy space! So organized!

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Georgia, I cannot tell you how much I'm looking forward to seeing your work here at Swirlydoos!!!! I've been loving your creations for some time now and I know that your Swirly projects are awesome!!!!
        BTW, your scrap space is beautiful!!!! I love how you have it organized!!!

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Welcome Georgia, Your style looks very interesting to me! Looking forward to February!!! Your scrap space is so pretty, I love the picture of you with the wings…and the cat is amazing!

Snagg1
            Send PM

Hello Georgia! I already know I love your style and can't wait to see your projects. Love your art space with all of it's goodies!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Totally love your space, Georgia! I'm so happy you're on the team! Your style is so inspiring~! Can not wait to see what you do with the Feb kit!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Snagg1
                Send PM

Welcome,Georgia and congrats! I have been a blog stalker and love your style! I love your craft space too! You will rock the Swirly kits!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Hi Georgia, welcome to Swirlydoos. I can tell I'm going to love your work and I must say I wish I had such an organized craft room.Is that big cat yours and what is it?

Thanks so much girls 🙂 StephD, I was wish that was my cat! It is a rare white lion cub. There were two, a girl and a boy new at our local zoo and you could pay to spend a bit of time with them and play while they were small enough not to want to eat you! It was magical, something I will never forget.

Welcome to Swirlydoos, Georgia. Does your scrap space always look like that? Love the big kitty.

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Thanks so much girls 🙂 StephD, I was wish that was my cat! It is a rare white lion cub. There were two, a girl and a boy new at our local zoo and you could pay to spend a bit of time with them and play while they were small enough not to want to eat you! It was magical, something I will never forget.

Wow that must have been so awesome, lucky girl!

Hi Georgia!!! Wow…. Love your craft space girl. Soooo organized! and awesome day light. I can't wait to see your work with the kits. I bet it will be jaw dropping!

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

Welcome to Swirlydoos. You have a lovely scrap room! I love your work and can't wait to see your work with the new kit!!

Welcome Georgia, I love your style. Your craft room is so organized.
                      Can't w as it to see more of your projects.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.