Home Forums Scrap Chat Scrappy Spaces the ORIGINAL SCRAPBOX

This topic contains 10 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  NanciOgilvie 5 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

sINCE a lot of us are building, fixing scraproomsa check out this fuiture ideas. wow.

The Original ScrapBox.com part of face book

Ladies that are at Winter 2012 please look for stuff to hold the sprays and paints like Mimi's hubby built her. TY

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Pretty impressive fuiture. One thing I like about my room though is that it is full of this and that and have memories attached to them. The table I scrap on was my Grandpa's that he had down in the basement and he worked on his stamp collection on it, and my sewing bench is one that he built for Grandma. He even used old wooden thread spools for handles! (I'll take a pic once I dig it out from all the stuff that's sitting on it.) They both spent hours at these two pieces of fuiture and I feel connected to them when I'm working at them.

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

What a great story Linda! You could never put a price tag on stuff like that. So inspiring and meaningful. I can hardly wait to see the pictures!

Oh Wow Linda…. this is going to be soooooo HELPFUL!!!!!

wink wink…..

Can I use that link, for another thread? (which will be in the announce section soon)

hey…. this was posted in the wrong thread?
        How could this happen?

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

hey…. this was posted in the wrong thread?
          How could this happen?

It's probably the gallery ghost creeping over to the forums…LOL!

I have a scrapbox as I don't have a room. I love it. It has been the best thing ever. I would love my own room and would still use the scrapbox if I did but for now it works out great for me. I sit between the kitchen and the living room so I'm right in the middle of it all ;D

i know Rae has and uses a scrapbox, i have no idea how i could be confined so much. whatever space i am given, i take it plus any ajoining space. i now have the basement with a table that is 6 X 3 and it's totally covered in crap, i mean, scrap!

I want a scrap box so bad. i like my own space so i can close the door and get away…. i am a SUPER messy scrapper. my mojo flows the most when i am scrapping on top of all my stuff! LOL!

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

The Scrapbox is awesome, but I have too much stuff, so it's overflowing. Unless you have a couple of people to help you build it, don't get it! It took me, my mom, and sister two days.
            And, I always leave it open, and I have another small table that I use at the same time. I am SUPER SUPER messy when I work, and I never clean up after I am done for the day.

so it seems like another this will solve the problem expensive storage solutions and it doesn't. lol. i don't have much stuff and i am a super messy scrapper i think hubby would kill me if my space still looked the same and i spent all that money on one. lol.

The Scrapbox is awesome, but I have too much stuff, so it's overflowing. Unless you have a couple of people to help you build it, don't get it! It took me, my mom, and sister two days.
            And, I always leave it open, and I have another small table that I use at the same time. I am SUPER SUPER messy when I work, and I never clean up after I am done for the day.

same here. In fact I've been trying to re organize mine the past few days.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.