Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff The Royal Wedding Dance spoof – gotta watch

This topic contains 15 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 6 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

I LOVE this. Adorable and very fun loving – just scroll down till you see the video. OMG!

When the Minister comes out….LMAO

http://royalwedding.yahoo.com/blogs/the-royals-get-spoofed-4952
    [link][/linkhttp://royalwedding.yahoo.com/blogs/the-royals-get-spoofed-4952

Jen!! that's so cool!!!!

How funny! They sorta look like the real folks, don't they?

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

lmao they do debbie hahahaha…hey that is the queen of my country Jen …show some respect LMAO hehe. Its always on the news up here everyday about the wedding..bla bla bla

lmao they do debbie hahahaha…hey that is the queen of my country Jen …show some respect LMAO hehe. Its always on the news up here everyday about the wedding..bla bla bla

Ohhhh I thought it was tastefully done.

Me too, Jen. They didn't cartwheel down the isle or anything…..I thought the one who was supposed to be Camilla REALLY looked like her….horse face and all! hahahah….(Sorry Shona!…but she is really not pretty!)

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

hehe……lol they call her that here too 🙂

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

lmao!!! I had to look twice, they founds some very good look-a-likes!

Hilarious!!!

Snagg1
            Send PM

LOL!! I swear that one of them was the real-deal. Camilla looked like the real deal!!! LOL

I am just in love with this fun video. When Prince Harry comes out – OHHHH my gosh. Yeah Camilla does look like the real deal.

But when Prince William comes out dancing, it shows how excited he is for his big day and he gives props to his beautiful bride. This was well made and just so da funloving

Ha! LMAO!! Those look a likes got double takes frm me..wow.

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

I am just in love with this fun video. When Prince Harry comes out – OHHHH my gosh. Yeah Camilla does look like the real deal.

But when Prince William comes out dancing, it shows how excited he is for his big day and he gives props to his beautiful bride. This was well made and just so da funloving

it really looked like him huh 🙂

I saw this yesterday!!! Awesome!!!The queen needed to bust a move though…

I guess we can all get up and watch the wedding. You Savages on the east coast be up by 4 a.m. I can sleep another hour. I watched Diana's wedding, so I guess I'll watch this one too.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.