Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff The Swirly Girls Camaro (or beautiful car) Club!!!!

This topic contains 40 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 4 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 42 total)
  • Author

no fair, I can't play 🙁

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

neither can I….. but I think it's a great idea!!!!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

My girl isn't a camero, but I think she can hang with these girls. I'll post a better pic when I get home.

Yea Kim, you can…I sat in your beauty, and it is worthy!! I am going to change my post title…

Oh..I didn't see that one!!!

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

I will be so happy to post my girl here. She is a 2006 with 10,000 miles. In August we got T-Boned and she was in the shop for two months. I just got her back last week…
          Barbara

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Oh, what beautiful babies you have!!!!!

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Here is my ride…We are so happy to be on the road again…May the Swirly Goddesses bless all of you when you are on the road.
              Barbara
              [img:width=600&height=397]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1351389485_996_FT181070_acura_ba_12_.jpg[/img]

About the only thing my car that comes close to being a muscle or sports car is the color…it's called Sangria Red. Sadly, though it's just a little 4 cylinder Ford Focus…LOL. I wouldn't want to give her a complex by hanging with these…LOL!!!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Don't feel bad Patti my ride is a Toyota 4 cylinder Highlander.
                I've never owner anything that comes close to the sport/muscle category.

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

no fair, I can't play 🙁

Ditto!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

Well, I have a Chrysler Pacifica and it rides great in the snow. I'll stick with my girl. ;)

I drive a Dodge Truck and my hubby a Ford Fusion – ha ha – so practical. I have swo never to have a mini van even with 3 kids, LMAO.

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

Vicky…I hear ya honey.I swore the same pledge. Unfortunately due to my unending need to proliferate, we need 7 passengers vehicles so we drive a 2001 Yukon XL and a 2010 Ford Flex. My Flex is CUTE though.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 42 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.