Home Forums Kit Talk Suggestions The Timster

This topic contains 149 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  lisajoy 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 151 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Has anyone seen????
      http://timholtz.typepad.com/my_weblog/

(Okay, just type out the url, don't use the link thingy, check.)

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Ummmmmm……..

Not sure on the PP!!

I'm lovin some of his new stamps…..as for the pp, some of it would be good to make embellishments with. The thing I don't like is the way his pp is sold….it only comes in a pad.

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

I'm lovin some of his new stamps…..as for the pp, some of it would be good to make embellishments with. The thing I don't like is the way his pp is sold….it only comes in a pad.

I agree. I like a few of the vintage card pages, but the whole pad…. not worth the $$$

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Hmmm….it would be hard to work with papers…really busy!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

I thought I was looking at some old Rusty Pickle for a second there, lol. I do think his papers would work well for cards, but I can't see using much of it on a layout at all.

I quite like the pp

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

uhmmmmmmm Merry Christmas! I'm LOVING the vintage christmas pieces. THINK – CUT IT UP~! Beautiful!

The pp? no, I like the pp from his first release better and it is JUST NOW coming available – man spotlight anyone?

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

I like the vintage pages. I do a calendar for my mother every year and I could really work those in.

Not in love with most of it….can get the season vintage stamps at designerdigitals.com

eh, not really my cup of tea

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

I like the tags he does….and some of the pp will be cool to use for Xmas….

look at you Sherri….great siggie!!!

uhmmmmmmm Merry Christmas! I'm LOVING the vintage christmas pieces. THINK – CUT IT UP~! Beautiful!

my thoughts exactly

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 151 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.