Home Forums Scrap Chat Pub Calls – Toots the toot that almost was

This topic contains 45 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  lisajoy 6 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 47 total)
  • Author

I clean out my junk email bin about once a month. Well today is the day I cleaned it out. There was an email stuck in the limbo of my junk from SNR from Wed the 9th.

They accepted the 5 LO's that I submitted – thanks to the gentle encouragement of LisaV and others. It was a very easy process actually.

The email says I needed to respond within 72 hours, so I don't think I made my deadline, but such is life.

If I did make the deadline, they will all be in the March 13th issue. Volume #4 Issue #3. But if not, then oh well. 🙂

Snagg1
      Send PM

Congrats Jen! I'll keep my fingers crossed.

got a silly question. I checked and I did make the deadline…..but all I have to do is reply to the email? That's it?

So then I have to switch my stuff out for publication…..feels odd and kindof pompus.

So at SB.com, I click on the out for pub box, but I can still see the photos in my gallery. Do I also have to click off the embedding?

and what do you do with the images here?

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

I think you are good Jen, I went to your gallery over there and you do have some out for pubs. The Dress, Timeless Beauty II, Budding Hope, Sunflower fields, Bo into a Family of Heros.

I thought I heard once that these would still be viewable to you, just no one else?.?

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Oh and Congrats by the way – this is awesome and well deserved.

Thanks Sherri – they pull the 'ol fake out routine, huh? I've been known to pull that too, so I guess what goes around comes around.

Kindof sad, but I had to figure out which ones I submitted. Other then the Dress, which had a rather obvious name.
          I stick names on LO's that are so stupid. I am the worlds worst name maker upper. I lack that creative name zest that most of you have.

In fact I always draw a blank at naming time.

Big Congrats Jen!!!!!!

Big congrats!!! You and Lisa G will be in there together. That's great!!! Guess I'll have to join SNR to see what's going on…..

Congrats, lady!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

That is fantastic! Congratulations!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

weeeee Jen 🙂 wtg girl!!!!!!!!and I am the worlds worst name maker upper too lmao

weeeee Jen 🙂 wtg girl!!!!!!!!and I am the worlds worst name maker upper too lmao

I probably stole a few of your titles and used them as mine. LOL

Congratulations, Jennifer!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Yay Jen!! Congrats!!!!! Your pages are always so inspiring!!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 47 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.