Home Forums Scrap Chat General Stuff The Vagabond

This topic contains 23 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 6 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author

Joann's online has the vagabond for $199…..still wishing it was a little less….

http://www.joann.com/joann/catalog/productdetail.jsp?CATID=cat3262&PRODID=zprd_10816429a

Snagg1
      Send PM

me too

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Hmmmmmmm, will they issue and honor a coupon.
        $199 is the lowest that they should be able to charge according to Sizzix, those of us who got deals did it with coupons.
        IMHO, it's worth the $199, it's just that it was a bit out of my price range at that amount.

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

$199.99 is the loest that Sizzix is allowing it to be sold for. However there seems to be a problem with Michael's and their coupons so if you can use a coupon go for it

Joannes has a 40 and 50 percent off coupon online I think

What makes the vagabond better (?) than the other brands?

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

It's motorized and that's a verrrry powerful motor; so it can cut more layers at a time and you don't have to crack the da thing with one arm while holding it down with the other.
            Oh, and it can cut thicker items than the others, think heavy chipboard, as well as thin, delicate fabric.

WTH I think I am feeling the need coming on.

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Do it Lisa!!!

Yeah do it and give us an update!!! SO then we can do it!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

$199.99 is the loest that Sizzix is allowing it to be sold for. However there seems to be a problem with Michael's and their coupons so if you can use a coupon go for it

Kathy, did you ever get an answer from sizzle on this?

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

Lisa, you KNOW that you should listen to your voice of neediness!!!!!

I'm getting an itch too..but it's controllable. For now at least..

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

[quote]

Kathy, did you ever get an answer from sizzle on this?

[/quote]

Yes, Sizzix called me and i had a lovely little chat with a marketing rep. It seems that Michaels won't exclude the Vagabond in their coupons because they don't sell it in all stores..does that make sense to you?? It didn't to me or the rep either. so Sizzix has made them up the retail price so when a coupon is offered it will make the price 199.99. they were very nice to me and tried to make me happy

wow..I got it just in time!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.