Home Forums Scrap Chat Challenges Things Remembered Sketch Challenge ***Winner***

This topic contains 15 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  NanciOgilvie 6 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    And the winner is…..
    Joyce!!!
    For her amazing layout
    Walking Pictures

[img:width=600&height=599]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1299456955_55_FT0_1297225636_439_ft69526_walking_picture_final_.jpg[/img]

Joyce, look forward to an extra Swirly goodie in your next kit!! Everyone thoroughly enjoyed this wonderful layout!!

Snagg1
      Send PM

Woo Hoo!!! Congrats Joyce!!!

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

I absolutely LOVE this Joyce!!! BIG congrats!!!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Congrats Joyce!!! This is such a great LO!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Yes – EVERYONE did enjoy this amazing LO. And now, people across the globe who are not into scrapping will enjoy it also (referring to Joyce's toot).

It is utterly spectacular – every singe detail Joyce. Stunning. Super big congrats.

Congrats Joyce! This was a gorgeous layout!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

woo hoo congrats Joyce!!!!!!! this is amazing!

Grats

Thank you all so much for your thoughtful and kind comments! Wow, I'm just stunned about this news. I'm going to print this thread out with all your comments and attach it to the back of my l/o…I'm so happy. Thank you again.

Wow Joyce! Congrats! Your LO is beautiful!

Congratulations, Joyce! This is a gorgeous LO! WTG!

Wow that is a GORGEOUS layout..love those colors!!! Wow!!

WTG!!!!! congrats!

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Joyce, this is such a fantastic page, congratulations!!!!!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Congrats! I knew that was the winner the 1st time I saw it! So pretty!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.