Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Photoshop Things we do with brushes

This topic contains 17 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  odiammy 7 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author

I edited this photo to use in hybrid call for Christmas and now I can't find where I saw the call.
    That is what I get for being the most unorganized person on the planet!
    So I will share for now and if I find the call I will remove it! hee hee

[img:width=600&height=705]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1283458582_38_FT0_i-can-explain_.jpg[/img]

Very cute picture!

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Oh, Lisa, that is adorable!!!!!!

Snagg1
        Send PM

This is Beautiful!!! She is Gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!

too da cute

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

That is soo cute Lisa!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

I did the eyelash brush last night….I want to do some squiggles or some kind of little decoration around a photo. Any suggestion on some cute brushes for this?

Also….I worked on some b&w pics yesterday….and they were fine on my computer. But….when I had them printed, the head was cut in half….What am I doing wrong??? When I cropped the pic, I left what I thought was enough room on the top of the pic…but there was a water hose showing that I had to clone to remove it….

You must make sure that the program you use to print has a crop check type edit feature.
          For example, I upload to Shutterfly sometimes, Kodak Gallery, Snapfish, White House, and they all have a crop feature to check to make sure your photos are going to print properly.

So I always hit the edit – crop feature and check before I print. I hate headless folks.

Did that help you?

I had no clue there was such a thing….Walgreen's doesn't have that. I will start using one of the ones you mentioned. I have enough pics to have the new ones sent to me by snail main. Thanks for the info….

How's the weather in your area?? Hope all is ok….It's 85 and so cool here. We had 28 straight days of triple digit temps. We're going to take my dgd to the zoo tomorrow since it's cooler…

when you upload to Walgreens, you go into their site? I'm gonna check it out.

Weather is fine here – we will get some rain over the weekend, but not hurricane stuff.

Rochester is really inland. Thanks for asking.

85 is cool????? Over here that is considered HOT!!!!
          [img:width=60&height=40]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1283541278_38_FT31875_8747.gif[/img]

Here is one site for brushes
          http://stockgraphicdesigns.com/category/free-vector-packs#pricing_table

85 degrees is great weather for us….It's been 102-105 for 28 days….now that's hot….and the humidity wasn't low either. Not as bad as Florida, but we're more humid than in ages….

Thanks for the site!

85 is cool????? Over here that is considered HOT!!!!
          [img:width=60&height=40]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1283541278_38_FT31875_8747.gif[/img]

Here is one site for brushes
          http://stockgraphicdesigns.com/category/free-vector-packs#pricing_table

I will take 85..It hasn't left the 90's here..To friggen hot..But still better than triple digits…That I couldn't tolerate. I'm melting…

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

I'd take the 90's! It's 107 in my backyard right now.

I'm sorry Rae! It's been really nice here today….and I'm thankful!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.