Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Technical Support Thread not showing up

This topic contains 6 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 5 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

On the main forum page I can see that Lisa V posted a new tutorial. However when I open the Tutrials forum the thread isn't there (the most recent one to display is Lisa G's Porcelain Petals tute). I can get in to it from the Latest Forum Posts section on the right side of the page, but even when I exit back to the Forums page it still isn't there.

On the main forum page I can see that Lisa V posted a new tutorial. However when I open the Tutrials forum the thread isn't there (the most recent one to display is Lisa G's Porcelain Petals tute). I can get in to it from the Latest Forum Posts section on the right side of the page, but even when I exit back to the Forums page it still isn't there.

Jackie, for some reason, Lisa's tutorial is toward the bottom of page 2 of the Tutorial forum. Not sure why. 🙂

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

It's there because it's a regular post not a sticky one. All the other post are sticky post meaning they stay at the top.

uh oh..I must stick it!!

ok..fixed…I have to do my tutorial here as well.

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Thanks so much, ladies!

Snagg1
            Send PM

Hey Lisa….thanks for stickin' it for me! LMAO!!! I completely forgot. ;D

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

hehe

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.