Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff Tim Holtz on HSN

This topic contains 26 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 6 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • Author

Tim is on HSN at 3:00 EDT today

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Cool! I hope I get a chance to watch some of that!

Tim who??? hehehe… what? there is another scrapping dude?? LOL Damn, he covered the market before me!!

Oh, damn! I tued it on and it was a steam cleaner!!! RATS!!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

I actually taped this…. he was on 3 times yesterday…. 6am, 10am and 4pm(?) EST…… I didn't want to buy anything…. just like watching Timmy…..

Okay Scrapman….. TH is Tim Holtz…. the maker of the COOLEST Scrappy STUFFS EVER!!!! Kind of surprised you don't know about him….. thought all you guys stuck together….. 🙂

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Tim who??? hehehe… what? there is another scrapping dude?? LOL Damn, he covered the market before me!!

hehe 🙂

LOL!

I missed it, but that is OKAY cause I would have probably bought a ton of stuff I cannot afford!

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Okay, Phil, I'm afraid that one step to true Savagery is to worship all things T!m, LOL!!!!

Hahahaaa!!! Nice. Way too many things in my scraproom say Tim Holtz on them!

LOL!

I missed it, but that is OKAY cause I would have probably bought a ton of stuff I cannot afford!

Manda, don't feel bad most of what they had for sale was stuff you probably have.They didn't have any of his new things!!

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

LOL!

Actually, I didn't see any of his new stuff. http://crafts-sewing.hsn.com/tim-holtz_c-ct_a-4542_xc.aspx?rid=1824&prev=hp
              My lss has a die club. You pay $30 to join and then get a 30% discount off all dies and textures for a year. Oh, and they have a hold list, so you can basically preorder. I'm sloooowly stocking up on a lot of the new stuff.

Sweet!! No new stuff? What was the point of him goin on? I want some of the new stamps!!

Edit: Thanks for the link Peggy! LOL I won't actually say how much of that stuff I have…LOL a lot. Heeheee!!

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

Yeah, me too. So disappointing, but at least my wallet isn't any thinner :p

True DAT!! I would sort of love a Vagabond, but my Epic works, no troubles there.

Stamps are fun though….good prices on those…..

Snagg1
                  Send PM

I got a few of his new stamps. The book cover ones and the one with the butterflies and the verse stamp. The book covers are really n-i-c-e!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.