Home Forums Scrap Chat Ask the Designers Tim Holtz one the edge doily die

This topic contains 10 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 5 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Does anyone have this die? If you do, could you please punch it from dark paper and post the pic here for me? I have a Christmas project to complete, and I must have that die to finish….and it's not available anywhere that I've looked. I know this is tons to ask, but I'm desperate!!! Thanks in advance!!!

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

I have it Debbie. You want me to punch it out and then post it here?

I have it Debbie. You want me to punch it out and then post it here?

Yes, yes….Please!!! Then I can finish my mini-album. Thank you so much!!!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Oh, a million thanks, Kim! I'm working with the copy now. Keeping my fingers crossed that my plan works! You are the bestest!!!

Kim….It worked like a charm!!! Thanks so much for helping me out. I was stuck with that one die that I didn't have and couldn't get in time. You're a true life saver!!! !heart

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Debbie, when are we going to see?

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Yes, we wanna see your mini!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

HUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYY! I wanna see!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

So glad I could help and that it worked. Like Peggy said when are we going to see it?

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

wanna see!! wanna see!!

Oh, Girlies….I'm about half done with construction. It's really tuing out cute….but I have so much trouble embellishing things. It's Stack the Deck mini from Laura at Follow the Paper Trail. It's really cute and fun. I found it on Youtube. Take a peek….it's really nifty! I'll show my Sisters when I'm done. Thanks again Kim!!!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.