Home Forums Scrap Chat General Stuff Timmy Holtz Dies now at M's

This topic contains 27 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  odiammy 6 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • Author

I nearly sobbed my little eyes out when I stepped into M's Sunday. I have been wanting the birdcage Timmy die and some of these Timmy egde dies. Trying to be good but having inner spending turmoil just the same.

I saw the 2 Timmy dies that I wanted staring at me. Like the dark snow clouds parted (because it was indeed snowing as I was shopping) and a beam of golden sunlight cast a ray leading me right to the display. BAM eye level and all ya know?

Then I heard that song Take me home tonight by Eddie Money play over the loud speaker and I knew it was fate. Yes yes yes I'll take you home with my 50% off coupon, but which of you little darlins shall I pick becuase I love you both.
    So the birdcage came home with me and tonight I'll grab the border and the two can have a Timmy reunion in my die scrappy drawer.

BUT wait – thats not all. I also heard a cheery and trustworthy voice at M's tell me to visit the clearance isle. So that I did. Big smile on my face. Holy smooch fest. Honestly I had no idea M's sold smooch and aparantly neither did the public. There were packages of smooch spritz and smooch paint on clearance $3.99 a package, which has 2 colors in each pack.

I grabbed 4 different packs of each. I got 8 paints that I currently do not own. I got 8 colors of smooch spritz of which 1 was a duplicate to what I own.

Life was sweet this past weekend. I had no leftover time to scrap but I did open all my new colors and play.

I did damage there as well…oh those Timmy dies….

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Is that why they've been clearing up so much space? I have a feeling that a lot of their clearance is stuff that they're now getting in at special prices. I never noticed Smooch there and a few weeks ago, I picked up a couple of Hampton Art clings that I KNOW they never carried.
      Anyway, enjoy your Timmys!!!! That birdcage is awesome!!! (Which edge did you get?)

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

WHY? Why is this happening to me? I do NOT need to know that M's carries the Timmy dies! I have wished for this for soooooooooo long. I guess I will have to pick up my old habit of getting a $20 back every time I go grocery shopping to fund this new avenue!

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

My problem is that my LSS carries all things Tim. And they'll hold all sorts of stuff for you when it comes in. ;D

WHY? Why is this happening to me? I do NOT need to know that M's carries the Timmy dies! I have wished for this for soooooooooo long. I guess I will have to pick up my old habit of getting a $20 back every time I go grocery shopping to fund this new avenue!

LMAO. yes, I bleieve you will. clip those coupons to M's.

My problem is that my LSS carries all things Tim. And they'll hold all sorts of stuff for you when it comes in. ;D

Yes, but those M's coupons are sooooo affordable

peggy, the one I really want is thhe Brackets edge one.

oooooh I wonder if my poor sad M's has gotten any more or new Timmy stuff. I may have to go by there today after the Big Squeeze and check

Jen enjoy your new play toys!!!

I went to M yesterday, and alas, there were no Timmy dies in the store. 🙁 (
          I did find a coer Martha punch for $5 that will be very pretty around a circle. They are carrying some embellies that look like Webster's or Prima's little button blings and lots of string pearls…but no dies. I'm bummed!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

I did damage there as well…oh those Timmy dies….

can I use these with my cuttlebug and if yes what else do I need to get to use them ? I just got a cuttle bug 🙂 and it should be here this week.

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

peggy, the one I really want is thhe Brackets edge one.

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

I just printed off my coupons for the US store….there is a 50 percent off one on Friday

Shona….could you post your coupons? I didn't get any this week????? I just went back and bought a storage thingy for little brads, eyelets, etc. I'm throwing lots of useless stuff away.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.