Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Technical Support Tips, Tricks and Techniques Thread

This topic contains 15 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  NanciOgilvie 7 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

I noticed it can't be posted in.. Wasn't sure if you wanted it that way for now or not.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

I think that's a mistake…. Krissy'll fix it…. then we can load it up again…. 🙂

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

I was wondering if everyone wanted to do a quick links thread to tutorials they've all done.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Hey, there's Meg!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

hmmmmmm I show it CAN be posted on? I'll go double check!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

fixed!

Sweet!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Cool!! Thanks Krissy!!

Yay!!!! Butterfly thread is started!!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

YAY!!

awesome! And, thanks for the link, Krissy. I kept trying to get on from the blog and it was not working.

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

cool.. that is one of my most frequent threads and it will still be.. i need lotsa inspiration and tips from you awesome ladies… haah.. still leaing.. there will come i day when i can contribute… my promise… but i need to get better first!.. hahah:)

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

I know I love that thread.

Whoo hoo! Love that thread – lea so much from it!

I have leaed so much from your Swirly Sisters…..I love that thread.  I check it first to see if there is anything new on it. 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.