Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff Today

This topic contains 27 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  lisajoy 3 years, 12 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • Author

Today marks the beginning of a new chapter for us: we put the kids back into public school today!

I am really a nervous wreck right now, crying, trying to shake it off….it isn't as though they have never been…don't know why I am so emotional about it. Just thinking of them all day at school….new people, old friends, I hope that they are accepted back and not ridiculed.

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Manda, 5 deep breaths; they will be fine….hugs!!!!

Keeping you in my thoughts, Manda! I'm sure it will go well!

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Hope it all goes well! 🙂

Good luck (to the kids and you too), hugs!

((hugs)) It will be okay! It's likely harder on you then on them. Kids are pretty resilient.

Hang in there and good luck!!!

I hope all goes well for them. Keep us posted. Big Hug to you sweetie!

Thanks all!

I am feeling a little better now, it is a big change, but I am very excited for them. They need the structure and friendships and ability to have outside interests.

Micale will start band today and I hope that they all jump in and get active and love it.

They all wanted to go back and Kel always said that he would do what they wanted, so off they shall go.

I am glad it is just down the street though.

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

I'm sending good thoughts and hugs that it goes good for all of you!

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

they will be fine! YOU on the other hand, will just have to suck it up, lol!! Be positive for them, you know what they say never let them see you sweat. You will be fine with it in no time.

Thanks guys!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Be strong Manda. They will be awesome. And just think, you can all sit around the dinner table and talk about how their day went. (That's my kids favorite part of the day)

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

The kids arrived home safe and sound.

According to Micale, his day was AWESOME! I just went in really quick, I will find out more after I get off work.

Now, I really need one of the early girls to retire so I can get off at 3! :p

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

Manda, I did like this on FB from my phone earlier!!!!!

Of course you were worried, it's a change for them after several years of HSing and of course they were fine with it all!!!!!

Please let us know more about their day!!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.