Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Announcements Today's Saturday Tutorial

This topic contains 10 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 3 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Hey gals! The Saturday video tutorial will be up a little later- I had some MAJOR issues last night- the tripod broke! And, my computer updated a few days ago, and it wouldn't recognize my video camera when I tried to upload the footage. GEEZ! It will be up in a few hours.

Snagg1
        Send PM

So you're having a relaxing moing? Just kidding Rae–hope your day smooths out.

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Seriously, I am NOT. This video is making me angry. When my tripod broke last night while filming, the camera dropped and I think I recorded with the mute button on. I'm still trying to salvage it. I am starting over with the upload from the camera, hoping that it will transfer with the audio. Let this be a lesson- don't wait until the last minute to get stuff done.

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Oh No! I can't start my Saturday Moing without hearing your Beautiful, Calm, Relaxing voice!!!!

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Oh, crap Rae!!!!! NOT a good way to start a Saturday!!!
              Relax, have some tea, and take a deeeeeep breath.
              Fingers and assorted appendages crossed that salvaging is easy.

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Ouch, that totally sucks, Rae! Hopefully you'll be able to save it all!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

OMG. You won't believe how much time I have spent trying to doctor this video today. Something on the video file is damaged to where the audio doesn't show up in the editing program, but it's there! Of course, without being able to hear it, I didn't mute the video when I edited and uploaded it to YouTube. HOWEVER, the audio was on YouTube! But, when I edited without sound, I cut myself off and the video sounded like crap. I'm glad I checked it before I made the video public! I had to upload it again, editing to cut out the sound, so it will be up in a few minutes.

The good news is that it's just this video. I have fixed the settings on the camera. What an ordeal!

Snagg1
                    Send PM

Whew,take a deep breath and a tall mojito 🙂

Snagg1
                      Send PM

Oh hell Rae–trust me I totally understand video probs and waiting til the last minute….sucks! Have a great rest of your day lady!

Krissy
                      Krissy
                      Swirly Admin
                        Send PM

At least you know how to do the videos Rae (at least when the tripod doesn't fail on you), I wouldn't have a clue!

Snagg1
                          Send PM

Don't fret 🙂 Your vids are always awesome!

craftysprinkles
                          Swirly Scrapper
                            Send PM

You ladies are too kind. It's so funny- I've had this other tripod for months that I never took out of the box, but I went searching for it last night at 1:00, and I think I like it better than the other one which is awesome. I can get a much better angle. 🙂

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.