This topic contains 20 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  NanciOgilvie 6 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author

I'm surprised beyond belief and thrilled to say I've been invited to join a design team for a new kit club. It's an opportunity I simply can't pass up although it means I won't be able to be as active in Swirlyville. I will miss everyone, but I will keep an eye on you girls, LOL! Swirlydoos will always be near and dear to my heart. So I will be back if they get sick and tired of me, haha!

I have to say I owe so much to Lisa G, because I happened upon her blog, swirled into Swirlydoos and one thing leads to another and before you know it, opportunity came a'knocking. So Lisa, you are da (wo)man! All of you ladies inspire me to no end and I love you all like sisters 🙂

Oh, and I will be posting my layout for this weeks Round Robin….

Wow congrats Beverly!!!!! Details girl!!! Where..what…when…

AWESOME!!! ;D ;D

Congratulations, Beverly! Wonderful news!

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Beverly, how awesome!!! Big congrats, and promise that you'll be stopping by every once in a while!!!!

Big Congrats to you Beverly. That is awesome. although we sure will miss you!!!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Big Congrats Beverly. make sure you stop in and say hi.

Congratulations Beverly!!! So freaking awesome!! You go girl! 🙂

Big Congrats Beverly! How cool is that!!

Beverly, I am so so happy for you!!!! I absolutely love it when our swirly Girls graduate!! Of course losing you will be a tremendous loss..But I believe in educating and watching the flight!! There is no place but up for you darling!!!! Thank you for your kind words!! Being on a Design Team has so many personal rewards. We will always be friends, after all we are all from the same community, we will just live on a different block!!! Stay in touch!! Congrats!!! I cant wait to see what you do!!! They are very lucky to have you!!! xoxoxoxo

bf-congrts.jpg

Congratulations Bev, will miss your beautiful and inspiring work.

Snagg1
          Send PM

I'm not surprised. Congratulations!!!!! This is such an exciting time for you. I will certainly miss your smiling face and sense of humor. I hope you will pop in every now and then.

Have a great time!!!! Hugs~

Big Congrats to you! 🙂

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Congrats Beverly – have fun with it.

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Congrats Bev!! You totally have to visit, okay!! You're going to be missed around here!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.