This topic contains 29 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 6 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

I am thrilled to say that I have joined the DT at Flying Unico with our very dear Denise who is our fearless leader and coordinator. Because of my duties there, I won't have as much time to swirl with all of you but just want you to know that I'll be thinking of you and that I will pop in from time to time. I will always love my swirlygals!!

xxooxoxoxoxoo

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

WOW! Congrats, Maggi!!!!!! Don't forget that you are a Swirly Girl- we want updates! HUGS to you!!!!!!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Congrats Maggi. Ditto what Rae said.

Snagg1
            Send PM

How fabulous!!! Big congratulations Maggi!!!!!

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Maggi, hugs of happiness!!!!! And so well deserved; your work is amazing!!!!
              I'll still be following you over there; please check in with us over here often!!!!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Thanks everyone so much!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Congratulations Maggi.. I am still a follower of your work. I will be checking you out!

Congratulations Maggi! They're going to love you over there like we love you here.

Congrats Maggi! I've been popping by your blog lately and saw all your gorgeous creations!!!!!

Maggi – you are an amazing artist! Well wishes and dazzle them all. And then come back here to say hi when you can.

Congratulations Maggie! I'm just seeing this awesome news. WTG!

Congratulations!

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Big, big congrats Maggi!! Please don't be a stranger over here we would miss you!!!

craftysprinkles
                    Swirly Scrapper
                      Send PM

Besides, we know where you live when you're not off visiting around the country… ;D

congrats Maggi,,,,

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.