This topic contains 19 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  NanciOgilvie 6 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

I just found out I am going to be a Guest DT for Donna Salazar sometime this year ;D I'm so stoked!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

HUGE congrats, Mandy!!! Well deserved!!! 🙂

Big Congrats!!!!!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

that is awesome Mandy huge congrats.. 🙂 you will have to let us know when so we can spy on your creations 🙂

Oh, man! You certainly deserve the accolades….you are awesome!

awesome!!!

Snagg1
          Send PM

Mandy that is beyond awesome!!! I came this close to trying out for her DT.

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Mandy, how awesome, HUGE congratulations!!!!!

Big Congrats mandy!!!!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Thanks girlies!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Yay Mandy!! That's so awesome!! Congrats!!! Something else you can add to your scrappy resume..you so ROCK!

Wow! Congratulations!

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

So awesome! You are such a rock star!

Mandy, Great news. That's a perfect fit for you. Congratulations, I'll look forward to visiting there more often now that I know you'll be there.

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

You girls are awesome!! Thanks!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.