Home Forums Scrap Chat Pub Calls – Toots TOOT oot oot oot

This topic contains 29 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  odiammy 5 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • Author

A couple of weeks ago, I got a message via FB from a lady who works for the company Kars&Co here in the Netherlands. Kars&Co is going together with some othe companies and together they will be named: Creative Hobby Group (CHG)
    Anyway…… She asked me to call or email her, which I did, (I thought I was in trouble) but she asked me to join their Brand new Design Team. Needless to say I said yes! Way back I had my own craft store but due to helath issues I quit. Kars was a supplier for my store, so I know them.
    They are gonna send me a package to work with, every other week. I have to make 2 projects with the kit they send me.'I don't need to advertise their name, just the products I work with. I can mix in other products as well. Totally free. I just got my first kit, and WOW…. It is so gorgeous. All Tilda stuff…. love it!
    Sorry for this novel… but I had to share.

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Congrats Paulien. Can't wait to see your work with this company. BTW, hope you aredoung better.

Congratulations, Paulien! How exciting!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Oh that IS exciting Paulien. I, too, can't wait to see what you come up! You will have to post a pic of their products. I'm not familiar with Tilda. How nice that you don't have to worry about a lot of rules and restrictions. Have fun with your new stash!!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

this is fantastic Paulien huge congrats!!

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

YAY! Congrats, Paulien! They are LUCKY to have you!!

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Congratulations, Paulien!!

Happy dance for you!!!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

What wonderful news Paulien!!!!! Huge congrats!!! I can't wait to see what you do with their stuff!!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

That is so cool Paulien, especially that they contacted you first instead of having a DT call! I can't wait to see your projects you create, you should take a pic of all the goodies you got, to show us.

Thank you ladies! I'll take a picture of the stuff they send me later on the day!!!

OH Paulien, sweetie, that's awesome!!! We need to see pics, what is Tilda?!?! I'm so happy for you!! YOu'll do beautiful stuff for them!!!

here's the picture of the kit.

1-15.jpg

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Paulien, that's pretty, congrats to you……

craftysprinkles
                    Swirly Scrapper
                      Send PM

Oh, I likey!!!! And I'm soooooo looking forward to seeing what you do with these pretties!!!!

Huge {{{HUGS}}} of congratulations!!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.