Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff Totally out of my comfort zone…but I like it!!!

This topic contains 15 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 6 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

I just finished a LO that is totally out of the box for me! I gesso-ed, Glimmered, burlaped, gauzed, Shimmered, layered and anything else I've never done before….
    This is my DGD at 6 months. I had a blast pulling my way out of my comfort zone!
    [img:width=600&height=590]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1312422070_45_FT0_oh_baby_lo.picnik_.jpg[/img]

Maggi…I went to your blog to read up on your tut about straightening out the LO….but I'm not using PSE, and I couldn't find the skew tool???? I'm sure it's in CS5…I just couldn't locate it. It was a great tut, though….

Snagg1
      Send PM

Whoooooo-weeee! You should step out more often! Wowie…..there is all sorts of gorgeous going on. Absolutely gorgeous Deb!

Fantastic LO, Debbie! Love all the texture and beautiful details! What an adorable photo of your dgd! You did a super job of leaving your comfort zone!

I just finished a LO that is totally out of the box for me! I gesso-ed, Glimmered, burlaped, gauzed, Shimmered, layered and anything else I've never done before….
      This is my DGD at 6 months. I had a blast pulling my way out of my comfort zone!
      [url url=/wp-content/uploads/2014/1312422070_45_FT0_oh_baby_lo.picnik.jpg][img:width=600&height=590]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1312422070_45_FT0_oh_baby_lo.picnik_.jpg[/img][/url]

Maggi…I went to your blog to read up on your tut about straightening out the LO….but I'm not using PSE, and I couldn't find the skew tool???? I'm sure it's in CS5…I just couldn't locate it. It was a great tut, though….

And I love it!!!!! Just amazing and fabulous and looks soooo fun

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Wow Debbie, great job stepping out. You did a great job.

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Gorgeous Job Debbie! I love this layout!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Just phenomenal!

Deb that is out of this world Cooool!!

Yea!!! I'm back!!!! Thanks so much everyone! It feels so good to create something again.
            I haven't done a real LO in months! I looked at the Challenges, and I added a few little touches to this LO….like a mask….and I entered it in a challenge.
            I'm not really sure the back paper is really me….but it was definitely something I've never done before….and may not again! LOL! TFL!!!

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Awesome, Debbie!

Debbie, this is awesome, awesome work. Great design and the details make this so very wonderful. Looks like you just mastered gesso too. But, you gotta tell me if you made that fringe or if you bought it. It's the anchor that brings all the colors together.

Snagg1
                Send PM

Deb, this is just Stunning, there is just sooo much goodness going on here! Welcome Back!!

Debbie…. you did an AWESOME job!!!!!!! Gorgeous page!

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

Debbie, so glad to see you back and scrapping and stretching!!!!!

Deb, this is gorgeous. There are so many wonderful details. I'm loving it….

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.