Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff Tribute to Boss

This topic contains 13 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 3 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

I had mentioned in another thread/forum about our furbaby Boss being really sick. We had to put him down, he was just in too much pain with an auto-immune disease that was riddling his poor little body. We just couldn't be selfish and try keeping him alive for us any longer.
      I finally was able to get a tribute layout done for him lastnight and thought I'd share. This is a digital page and will go in one of my digital albums.
      Thanks for looking.

[img:width=600&height=600]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1395864793_2860_FT0_boss_tribute_prv.jpg[/img]

What a beautiful tribute to Boss, Cheryl!

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

This is such beautiful, heartfelt tribute page, Cheryl, thanks so much for sharing it with us.

It had to be so hard to put him down, {{{HUGS}}}

so sorry for your loss. What a lovely page you've done as a tribute to him

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

What a sweet page. So sorry for your loss honey.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Cheryl this is a sweet tribute to your lovely fur baby, big hugs coming your way!

Oh, Cheryl, that is so sad. The layout is wonderful.

Snagg1
              Send PM

What a handsome boy he was Cheryl! Sorry for your loss!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Thanks so much everybody. I just wanted to share with my new family here at Swirlydoos. It was hard to do but I wanted to do this layout while I KNEW what I wanted to say.

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Cheryl. so sorry for you loss. I know what's it's like to loose a fur baby,. Please know that he is at the Rainbow Bridge waiting for you..HUGS!!!!

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

So sorry for your loss!! Fur babies are part of the family too!

I'm so sorry for your loss Cheryl.

Snagg1
                      Send PM

I'm so sorry,Cheryl. This is truly beautiful and I can't get over his soulful hazel eyes. ((hugs))

Krissy
                      Krissy
                      Swirly Admin
                        Send PM

Awh Cheryl, I am so sorry. Sending you a big hug, I have experienced the pain of losing a furbaby too many times. In time your heart will heal and thoughts of your sweet baby will bring you smiles.

You LO is beautiful and a great tribute to your dear friend.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
                        Swirly Scrapper
                          Send PM

A fabulous tribute Cheryl x

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.