Home Forums Kit Talk Suggestions Tsukineko – Goosebumps Texture Spray

This topic contains 6 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  odiammy 4 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

So, I've been told that this stuff is Fantastic!!!! Can we have this in a kit?

Here's a tut from our own Andie, who shows what to do with this stuff. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=awBKJphZbgI

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Nice!! I would like to have that!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Live love love this stuff!! I always have to have a bottle on deck just in case I go through the one that's already open. Lol

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

I went through a bottle some time ago and I loved it.
          Adding it to a kit would be a great idea!!!

Snagg1
            Send PM

I've never tried it but I would love to! Enjoyed your video Andie!

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Lovely flower Andie! I have never heard of goosebumps till now!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Thanks gals!!

Andie, have you discovered other techniques as well with this stuff?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.