This topic contains 58 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 6 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 60 total)
  • Author

I have gotten a lot of requests on wanting to know how I shade my stamped leaves and also how I made the flowers on my Faith LO. So instead of a photo step by step tutorial, I will be creating a video tutorial . It will be up by next weekend. So grab some cardstock, your Tim Holtz Tattered Flowers die, your Glimmer Mist and get ready to create the latest of my flowers creations. The flowers on my LO were missing something, so I rummaged through my Sizzix collection and found a Sizzix Sizzlets die that looked like stamen. I purchased it last year after seeing the Punch Bunch Demonstrator at CHA creating flowers, and I purchased the book The Paper Bouquet. After seeing Gerry Van Gent use a similar punch in her latest flowers, I remembered I had the Sizzix one…
    [img:width=599&height=398]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1289697236_55_FT0_tuscan_sunflower_.jpg[/img]

Oh thank you soooo much!!!

Linda

Sooooo totally gorgeous. Thanks for working on another amazing tut. I love the richness of these. The whole LO was spectacular, however the colors of the flowers just made it pop.

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Richly gorgeous colors, Lisa, and before you're through, I think I'll be craving every die ever made :p

Looking forward to your tut; thanks so much for doing this!!!

Snagg1
        Send PM

Peggy I'm with you! I was just thinking oh no, another die I'm going to have to buy. Maybe I can find an SVG file that is similar.

I made these for the layout I did for Manda's challenge which I will be finishing up soon! I lOVE these flowers Lisa! I added another another layer as well on mine. But THANK YOU for giving me a use for that tiny flower punch I had. I absolutely love the centers of those flowers.

Oh…..I want to see how you shade those leaves!!!!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

oooo look forward to your video, that flower is gorgeous!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Yippee!!!

Ditto!!!

Lisa that flower is gorgeous can't wait for the tut!!!!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Love it!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

[quote]

Ditto!!!
                [/quote]

Double ditto!!!!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Triple Ditto….Go Lisa…Go Lisa…Go Lisa……

craftysprinkles
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

I still need those leaf stamps!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 60 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.