This topic contains 19 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 3 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Check out the blog today! I've posted a tutorial on how to make these butterflies!

http://swirlydoos.blogspot.com/2014/03/burlap-butterfly-tutorial.html
      [img:width=600&height=426]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1395506358_12_FT0_img_6141.jpg[/img]

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

These are gorgeous! Thanks so much for the tutorial, Angelica! Just in time to be embellishments in the history book I am working on for the ranch!

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Angelica, I love these! Thanks…The cheese cloth looks so cool on them!

I will definitely be giving these a try! Thanks for the tutorial.

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Those are so pretty!

I love these!! Definitely going to make these, beautiful!!

Oh Ang, These are soooo lovely!!!!!

Snagg1
            Send PM

I'm going to check out the tut! Love these natural colored butterflies!

These seem totally doable Angelica–gotta give it a try!

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

MUST try these!!!!, Ang, they are fantastic!!!! Thanks..

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Thanks girls!

Also, if you get the bleached burlap you can spray it with glimmer mist for color!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

See, like this!

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

Trying again….sorry!
                      [img:width=600&height=399]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1395759362_12_FT235138_img_6177_.jpg[/img]

craftysprinkles
                      Swirly Scrapper
                        Send PM

OMG!!!! I am Breathless!!!!

Krissy
                        Krissy
                        Swirly Admin
                          Send PM

oh so gorgeous Angelica!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.