Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Announcements Two Guest Designers Coming your way!!!

This topic contains 22 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 5 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author

Snagg1
      Send PM

Hi Swirlies!!! I have lined up two Guest Designers for you. They will be here to work with our November and December kits.

Krissy asked me to go forth, look, and request and imagine my excitement when they both said yes!!! Without further ado:

November: Natasha Naranjo Aguirre *clapping* Natasha needs no introduction. Her work is gorgeous and I'm sure that you have all commented on her work at least once, but probably more! She has a fabulous style with all kinds of details and techniques to adore. Here is a link to her blog http://www.moments-of-tranquility.com/ and her sb.com site http://www.scrapbook.com/myplace/index.php?mod=profiles&u=498041

December: Lidia Salas *clapping* Lidia has not scrapped in a few months because she opened up her own photography studio. How exciting! Her ETSY is beautiful and I'm sure once you see her sb.com site and blog you will instantly remember her work! I love Lidia's style. Everything she does is just so soft and pretty. Beautiful little details tucked in all over and lots of handmade goodies too. Here is a link to her blog http://www.lidia-breakingbarriers.blogspot.com/ and her sb.com site http://www.scrapbook.com/myplace/index.php?mod=profiles&u=413145

We will have a thread for them in the Ask The Designers form where you can ask them as many questions as you want and comment on their work. I know you will all give them a warm welcome, because that is the way you are. 🙂

Snagg1
        Send PM

What great news!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Very Cool!!!! Can't wait

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Congrats on snagging these talented ladies!!!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Exciting – can't wait.

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

How cool is this!!!!
                I can't wait to see their SwirlyWork!!!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

I am soooo excited! I absolutely loooove Natasha so that is thrilling news. I don't know much about Lidia yet, but I'm sure she's fabulous!

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Lidia has been one of my favs at sb.c for along time

craftysprinkles
                    Swirly Scrapper
                      Send PM

Wow, Lisa, what a coup! I popped by Natasha's blog quickly and her work is GORGEOUS! And now I want all those Donna Salazar papers, sigh. Really looking forward to their stint here at Swirlydoos.

Oh, my gosh! I just went to the blogs, and these ladies are awesome!!!! I'm going to do some of the organizational tips that I saw! Thanks LisaV for heading us in their direction!!! I'm so pumped right now!!!

OHGosh again! I didn't realize the Natasha is Luv.My.Babies!!!! She is one of my favs!!!! Such wonderful ideas on her blog. Will wonders never cease!!!
                      Take a look at her organizational tips. I love the way she has her stickles organized. Why wouldn't that work for TA as well? I know that the Smooch tubes would hang upside down with velcro. And I like the wire cup for the heat tool. I'm in an Organizational frenzy right now!!!

For all you Moms or Grammies with little girls, check out this tut from one of the blogs that LisaV gave us for a darling ribbon hair bow. Too cute!

http://simplyreneeinc.blogspot.com/2011/02/curly-q-bows-tutorial.html

Super excited! I too am a big fan of Natasha's work! it's absolutely stunning!
                      And I can't wait for Lidia to wow us with her expertise! Thanks Lisa!

Awesome news!!!

very exciting news, i'm a fan of both ladies, and can't wait to see how they work with the Swirly kits ;D

Awesome news!! I love both these ladies work!! Can't wait!!

This is really cool!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.