Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff Uh oh….

This topic contains 39 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 5 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 41 total)
  • Author

I feel like a defective typewriter….

Oooo-kay. And why do you feel this way?

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

PG?

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Why. Lisa?

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

come on Lisa spill!!

hahahaha….Well being 51 years old…..my Aunt Flo visiting every 28 days(she never skips a visit…EVER)…Menopause NOWHERE in sight..Not a hot flash..Not a lapse in memory…No mood swings…Nothing!!! And this month…Aunt Flo didnt visit!!! My boobs got sore… I had cramps…A headache, my PVC's were skipping away…Just like always…then I spotted…OMG!!!!! IMPLANTATION!!!!!! WTF am I going to do!!!! A baby???at 51???? No, 52 by the time he or she comes!!!! OK..Time to tell hubby….He was speechless…Didn't know what to say…We get in the car….Up to Walgreens to get an EPT test….3 weeks late…Those HCG hormones should be plentiful…I pee on the stick…

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

wellllllllllll..don't stop there!!!

OH LISA! Come on! Don't leave us in suspense!!!!!

HELLO

OMG Lisa….I'm 53 and can relate very much to what you must have been feeling!

But, the suspense is killing us…spill the beans…NOW!!!

LOL

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Lisa, you better spill, now!

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Lisa, you little tease! SPILL IT.

what??? do you leave us hanging like that???

OMG….I knew I would have you all going…ITS PERIMENOPAUS!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!! FINALLY!!!!!!. The tests were all negative…2 EPT's and a blood test at work…Can you imagine my relief??? I was already planning my newbo photo shoots in my head!!! lol….
              Sooooo…Now what am I in for. I know it just doesn't go away for good. I know there will be skipped months, maybe light days, really heavy days. That's what I am not looking forward to.

Sorry guys. I had to leave a cliff hanger…You could have emailed me like QT…You would have known sooner!!!! lol…

Phew…..

I used to jump for joy and say YAY too….that was until the hot flashes and the moodiness came along.

Not so YAY anymore. I think I'd rather have the devil I knew than the one I didn't.

At least with Aunt Flo, you know the beginning and the end…all the menopausal sypmtoms, not so much, They can last days or even weeks and for me the worst of it lasted for a couple of years. I had cool flashes vs. hot flashes because I was hot all. day. long with a few normal moments in between. They have gotten alot better in recent months, but I still have my moments.

I don't even want to talk about the moodiness….lets just suffice it to say that there are a few people that really get under my skin during those episodes and there were even days when my poor dh was the unfortunate target of those rages….or as I lovingly refer to them, mentalpause moments….I can laugh about them now, but not so much at the time.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 41 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.