Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Technical Support Unable to upload files

This topic contains 7 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 6 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Hi,

I have followed the directions posted by Swirley Sister on July 2, 2011 but my files will not load. Any suggestions???

Thanks,

Patti

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Patti, what size are your files?

Snagg1
          Send PM

Also, are you getting an error message, or are you just not seeing them? If you are just not seeing them, hit refresh and look again.

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Also, what browser are you using?

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Snagg1
              Send PM

I just don't know what to do. My Tech support had a headache. I am one of those people that has to see it done or have someone telling me each step. I did the photobucket thing and tried to upload but was lost anyway I will keep trying. Maybe my 8 year old can help me. Good luck to everyone trying.

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

Hi All,

I am using inteet explorer 8 with Windows 7 and Microsoft Suite 2007. I am receiving an error message. The size of my pictures are 300 px by 300 px.

Thanks,

Patti

Snagg1
                  Send PM

Patti, what is the error message?

craftysprinkles
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

Patti, if you have MSO2007, you should have Picture Manager. If you haven't used it yet, right-click your photo to open in and then select PM.
                    And here is the one method that works for me:
                    Click on Edit Pictures in your toolbar. One of your editing options is to resize. Click on resize, NOT compress. Your second option is predefined width x height. Choose Web Large.
                    I hope this helps. I know that it's frustrating to try and try and try, it took me a while to get mine to upload, too.

craftysprinkles
                    Swirly Scrapper
                      Send PM

Hi Peggy,

I never thought about using picture manager. Thanks I will try that one to resize and then load. Thanks so much for the suggestion.

Patti

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.