Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff Update on Hubby

This topic contains 53 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 6 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 55 total)
  • Author

Snagg1
      Send PM

He had to be rehospitalized for kidney problems & that is better. They changed his antibiotics because it may have been the problem. Yesterday his potassium level was bad – so they made him drink some stuff that made him nauseaus and so he had a bad night. His is really down right now. He was so upset that he could not go get me something for Mother's Day. I had to keep reassuring him all I wanted was to see him.

We are relying on God and taking one day at a time. Youngest son will be home from college Wednesday night. That will be a great help. Although I have been enjoying a house that is never dirty except for the dog's toys – he doesn't seem to get the idea that he should put them back where he got them. !lol

Ohhhh Joy, so sorry this has been such a long illness for him and such a stressful time for you.
      Prayers and hugs.

Snagg1
        Send PM

Thanks for the update Joy. I will continue to pray for you both.

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

{{{JOY}}} Prayers continuing to go out for both of you…

Big {{{HUGS}}} to you Joy! I'm praying for you and your family.

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

awww {{{HUGGSSS}}} and I am glad your son will be home to hellp out soon

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Prayers and Hugs!!!!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

I will continue to keep you in my prayers

Oh, I am sorry to hear about the set back. Hope he is feeling better soon.

Continuing to keep you and your family in my prayers, Joy! Hope your dh is feeling better soon!

hugs Joy

So glad for the update. You and your family are still in my prayers. Glad your son is coming home. {{{hugs and prayers}}}

Snagg1
                  Send PM

rough few days – ICU Kidney failure & dialysis. Getting better, but really agitated and disoriented. Needless to say we are praying hard. My baby is home form college so that helps. Thank you for your continued rayers and support.
                  I took the personality test ISFJ – good thing – since I have to be the caregiver & guardian.

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

My heart goes out to you Joy. I hope you have lots of support for yourself, as being the caregiver takes a lot out of you, emotionally and physically. I am praying for your family. Hope to soon hear that your husband is back on the path to wellness.

craftysprinkles
                    Swirly Scrapper
                      Send PM

Continued prayers going out to all of you, Joy..,

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 55 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.