Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff UPDATEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This topic contains 10 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 5 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Well I havent posted anything in a long time soooooo… I just got transferred at work… Im now working in the UK at Epcot with the best chef in Disney… Its called Rose & Crown Dining… Things are going awesome! I finish school in April!!!!! Im almost there!! cant believe 2 years has almost flown by…. Missing everyone!!!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Snagg1
        Send PM

YAY!!!!! You go girl!! I'm so excited for you. Are you still planning on opening up a bakery when you graduate?

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

WTG Gabbie!! I'm so happy that things are king well for you!

Snagg1
            Send PM

congrats so happy for you!

What wonderful news for you!!! Congrats! I'm glad things are going so well…..

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

This is awesome news Gabbie!!! Good for you!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

That's my little Chef!! Cranking out the Bangers and Mash!!!

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

Oh, Gabbie, that is WONDERFUL news!!!!

Congratulations, Gabbie! So happy for you!

It sounds like you are doing well. IO posted last night but somehow I lost it (as usual). Your mom is very proud of you and she keeps us filled in on your accomplishments. I sure wanted to taste that cheese cake you made and tried to get her to fax me a piece. Is there still any chance that you might get to spend some time in France. Take care.

It's good to hear from you. Glad things are going so well!

so very happy for you Gabbie!! how exciting to see you doing so well, and lovin it too!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.