Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Announcements *UPDATE*Spread the Love Gallery Contest

This topic contains 161 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 5 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 163 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

We all love to get sweet compliments on our scrapbook pages and projects. It make us feel all warm and fuzzy and gets us inspired. So, this contest is perfect….give love to get love!

All you have to do is leave comments in the gallery. And if you have a page or project be sure to upload it.

This contest if going to run from March 13th to April 13th. The winner who left the most comments will receive a RAK. But not just any kind of RAK!! A RAK from EACH DT memeber listed:

LisaV
      Rae
      Vicky
      Paulien
      Angelica
      Heidi

Now, these RAKS are gonna be something made JUST for YOU by US!!! How awesome is that??!?!?!

LisaV will keep us updated on the top three commenters as time goes by.

Hope you'll join us in the gallery!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Snagg1
        Send PM

Woo Hoo!!! Can I win?

Sounds awesome!! I am really bad about to be honest, sometimes I just dont have the time! I will try though.

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Quick everyone, off to the Gallery before Peggy (or Cheryl) sees! Gotta get a head start ๐Ÿ™‚

Thanks to the DT for a great challenge and the reminder to get into the Gallery. I find I'm really good for a while and then I slack off, so this may just be the kick in the pants I need.

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

i was in there yesterday i think it was…and the thought i had was…that why do i nead to typen in a code every time i wanna comment something….but i guess i have to overcome that now then and start spead some loooooove ๐Ÿ™‚

Question: So for this contest we have to leave comments on the LO's posted beginning with March 13th through June 13th only?

I totally agree Jackie, sometimes Im on a roll leaving love then all of a sudden..I forget! So this is exactly what I need! Yay! How exciting!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

The dates have been changed to March 13- April 13.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Erica, leaves as many comments as you can on everything in the gallery.

Gotcha Ang! ;)

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

What a wonderful RAK! I'm stretching out my fingers getting them ready for all the typing they're going to be doing! :p

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

How fun, I love to check out everyone's work and try to leave comments all the time but being knew to SD's I'm not doing it as well as I should, so this will get my bum or should I say my fingers in gear!

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

Cool…. I do that anyway…. ๐Ÿ™‚

Krissy
                      Krissy
                      Swirly Admin
                        Send PM

grrr i keep getting an errormessage everytime i try to leave a comment…i bet that code dosnยดt like me

I hit the gallery hard this moing! ;)

Krissy
                        Krissy
                        Swirly Admin
                          Send PM

I am really , really bad , so this may get me kick started

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 163 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.