Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Technical Support Uploading Photos

This topic contains 4 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Snagg1 6 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

I have been searching the home page for a button to help me upload pictures. What am I missing? Please tell me how to do it.

Snagg1
        Send PM

Where are you trying to upload the photos to? The gallery or to a thread in the forum?

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Try to resize your photos to 300K

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

I am trying to upload to a forum

Snagg1
              Send PM

After you save your pic are you editing and changing the pixel size? I usually change to 600 X450 save as new pic and then when you browse you go back and pic it up

Snagg1
                Send PM

In order to post a photo to the forum you have to click the post reply button, rather than typing in the quick reply box at the bottom of the comments. (if you are looking at the quick reply box, glance up just a scooch to the right. You will see the post reply button. 🙂

By clicking on post reply another screen will open up. At the bottom of the reply box you will see buttons for text options images etc. BUT, below that is an Attach file/image section. You will be able to see the different file types that you can upload and then you will see a blank box with a browse button. Click on browse to upload a photo from your desktop. Remember that we do have size requirements. I'm able to bring in a photo as long as it is no larger than 600×600 (600 on the largest side).

If you are bringing in a photo from Photobucket you will copy the img code and then paste it in the reply box.

I always hit the preview button, which can be found under the browse button. This will let me see my post and my image so I can make any adjustments before I reply to the thread. I hope that helps. If not, please post back and let us know.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.