Home Forums Tutorials, Tips, Tricks and Techniques Mixed Media Tutorials Video tutorial – Altering Petaloo with Magical Mica

This topic contains 41 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 6 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 43 total)
  • Author

Snagg1
      Send PM

Don't laugh! This is a video I did after having just received my webcam. The lighting is off and I apologize for that. Let's just call it a growing pain. LOLI did this about a month ago and I didn't have any Color Me Crazy product yet so I used another white Petaloo Flower. This is a really simple tutorial!!! I hope you like it. If you don't, don't tell me! LMAO! j/k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4O07ehtjOpw?rel=0&hd=0&color1=&color2=&cc_load_policy=0

Great job! Thanks for all the ideas. need me a waterpen – but I do believe you waed me.

I like it now that I dont have to click on a link…. ;)

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Lisa, thanks for a great tut!!!
        And I don't have to buy anything new!!!!
        (I use old packaging for my paint & glue & stickle messes.)

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

oooooo fun 🙂 I want a pen too lol….gorgeous flowers and fun video 🙂

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

great Lisa, I will do this, don;t know if I will get WARP SPEED, lol!!!

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Awesome, Lisa! You did a great job. I need a water pen NOW!

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

Lisa, thanks for a great tut!!!
                And I don't have to buy anything new!!!!
                (I use old packaging for my paint & glue & stickle messes.)

I do that too, Peggy! I keep all plastic packaging in a little container just for that purpose. I'm too lazy to get up in the middle of doing something to wash it off. My poor paint brushes suffer for that too. I have to use nail polish remover on them all the time to restore them.

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

thanks Rae, glad to know polish remover works for that, my paint brushes get pretty bad sometimes then I throw them away…not anymore!!!!

Thanks for the great tut, Lisa! Guess I can add a water brush to my wish list!

craftysprinkles
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

I do that too, Peggy! I keep all plastic packaging in a little container just for that purpose. I'm too lazy to get up in the middle of doing something to wash it off. My poor paint brushes suffer for that too. I have to use nail polish remover on them all the time to restore them.

I never thought of npr, thanks Rae!!!!

Outstanding tut Lisa, very informative. And, if anyone did not pick up a waterbrush from last months order, you can find them a Michaels.

Snagg1
                      Send PM

Thanks everyone! It was my very first video ever! They are getting better with each one I do.

BTW, I highly recommend the water brushes from Micheal's versus the ones from Lindy's. I have a set of 3 from Lindy's and I only used them once. Not very good quality. 🙁

Lisa….. wow.. thanks for that awesome video tutorial.
                      and yah… I happen to have that water brush!

Great video, Lisa! You sound so natural and relaxed and pro!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 43 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.