Home Forums Kit Talk Suggestions Video Tutorials

This topic contains 10 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 3 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

I just want to make sure we are covering things you guys want to see… any suggestions? ;) I'm planning an Izink video soon.

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

That I WOULD like to see, Rae!!!!

I've noticed that a lot of the members shy away from misting. How about something along that line?

Snagg1
          Send PM

maybe they are passe but I've never used a gelli plate?

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

I've never used a gelli plate either! They are quite expensive- too much $$ to put in a kit and have anything else in it. If I buy one, I'll definitely do a video on that.

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

That I WOULD like to see, Rae!!!!

I've noticed that a lot of the members shy away from misting. How about something along that line?

Okay. I kind of feel like we've had a number of misting videos. I'll look back through them and put the links together in a thread, and review them to see if there is anything I've missed. 🙂

I, personally, would like to see more picture / text tutorials. I have a hard time working on a project and trying to follow a video at the same time…

I would love to see pdfs or some type of printable thing with the techniques. I watch the videos and then forget half of it when I get to the craft room.

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

I like this feedback, and rats I just did a video but promise to do more printables in the future!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

Well, we already have three-four photo tutorials a month with Paulien's card tutorials and the Anatomy tutorial with each kit, and then if someone else from the DT does a tutorial, they have the option of doing a video, or doing a photo tut, so everyone is getting a little of what they want. 🙂

craftysprinkles
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

Rae, you're releasing the Project Kit videos with the Reveal, maybe if you were to space them out a bit?

My brain is, well whatever it is. Anyway, I do better with a video. I think because it's easier to follow if I see all the steps live.
                    I'd do even better with slo-mo, lol.
                    (No, I'm not asking for that…)

craftysprinkles
                    Swirly Scrapper
                      Send PM

I don't know WHY I didn't see your response before, Peggy. Sorry.

Showing the project/tech kit video on reveal is how Krissy likes it. 🙂 Next month, I'll be splitting up the project in two videos, so that is a good idea. 🙂

craftysprinkles
                      Swirly Scrapper
                        Send PM

Hmmmmm, and now we've bumped this thread a bit.

It's funny. Four, five years ago, we were all clamoring for basics and I guess we Savages are far beyond that, aren't we?

Okay, nubes, what would YOU like to see?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.