This topic contains 24 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author

Here's the link. Irene used them on her blog …they look cool!!

http://www.viva-decor.us/glass-effect-ge

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Kathi, that didn't work, so I messed around on the site. Did you mean these???? http://viva-decor.us/glass-effect-gel
      If that's it, I'm looking at the stenciling and thinking Cricut!!!!!!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

So are they kind of like puffy paint?

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

None of the links work except the one Peggy gave us….

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

It says they work on any transparent surface. I'm guessing that Irene uses them on acrylic from what Kathi said.
          Irene?????

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

I would like to see these in person

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

wow..those are really cool!!

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

interesting…….

yes, she used them on acrylic.

Wonder why my link didn't work it's the same address?????
                Thanks Peggy!

check out Irene's blog!

There is also another type that isn't transparent!

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

*sigh* Krissy?????

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

lol

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

I want to find something that has a puffy clearish look to it.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.