Home Forums Scrap Chat Pub Calls – Toots Vote for me!!

This topic contains 17 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 6 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author

This is a silly little contest, but please go vote for me!! I love shopping at Michaels!!!!

http://apps.facebook.com/michaels-mothersday/entries/2746%5Burl url=hyperlink url][/url]

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Done!!

Snagg1
        Send PM

Crap! I'm not on Facebook. Sorry 🙁

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Lisa, M's seems to want permission for a lot of my stuff, including list of friends…

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

I couldn't get to the M's page it just kept cycling throught all kinds of sidebars

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

I had to use my husbands account (so if anyone gets spamed it will be him), but I voted. And who doesn't like free stuff!!

I have no facebook friends and don't list anything on face book so I was good to go and voted.

Done!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

I tried!! But I don't know my way around on facebook!

When I tried, FB asked me for all sorts of info…..Is that kosher??

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Aw, sorry Lisa. I don't have a FB account.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

I'm voting for ya!

Voted for you and will again tomorrow! Good luck.

I did and will again, too…..runs until May 7! Good Luck! Love the photo 🙂

Come on Swirlydoos women. We can help her. For some reason I went through to look at the vote total. The woman with the most votes has 97 so we need to do some work this week. Remember you can vote everyday.

With all the Swirlydoos I am sure we can do it. Let's Vote and help Starsailor have a nice Mother's Day. Swirlydoos can do it!!

Starsaiir can you ask for votes on Face Book?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.