Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Announcements Wakey…Wakey…eggs and bakey….Krissy :-)

This topic contains 20 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 6 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author

Hi From Michigan…I have been awake since 5am here…just waiting to see what the awesome criteria for the Christmas Tag day 6 is. Needless to say I don't have to work…and I should really be cleaning…and I know you are in another time zone…getting some swirlygirl rest. But I am excited…and have had too much coffee! BTW…loved your snowman tag..it was Fab. I did want to YELL..in the subject line…but I was afraid I might actually wake you up.
    Hugs to everyone today! Everyone's tags have been awesome! I need to make some to get caught up!

I really wanted to post Lisa's little cute licky dog…but I can't figure out how to do it….someone needs to help me…or tell me where the thread is if you already helped me…lol
    thanks

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Hi from Nevada! I'm awake too. But I have been up all night, I got off work at 3:00 am. I will be going to bed here shortly, but go ahead and start your cleaning, the vaccuum won't bother me!! lol!

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Heather, did you capture the GIF in the first place? (You can actually drag the little guys home. First, create a new folder on you desktop, I labeled mine GIF because I like to be original :p ) Next, when you want to use one, don't use the Quick Reply box, use the Post Reply instead. Then, browse, desktop, GIF and select the guy to use. Basically, you're uploading an image, the same as when you post a layout.

Oh and what in blazes are you doing up so early????? Back to bed where it's warm, woman!!!!

I'm awake too heather..sitting with my first cup of coffee. And even in Florida it is cold this AM!!!
        We'll keep you company

[img:width=60&height=60]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1291644139_49_FT55803_caffeine.gif[/img]

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

I was up at 5 too and thought I was all alone – well the poodles are with me! Waiting for the next tag but working on a PBA in the meantime. I'm already covered in ink and glimmer mist.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Woot…Woot…party in the moing. Thanks Peggy I will try that out….and Maggie…I want to see your PBA..I have done a few…you can see them in my blog….Kathi…love that coffee drinking dude…Robin…OMG…get to bed Girl…we will be here when you get up! Off to clean (yuck)

Moing Ladies, I've been up since around 5 also, jumped on the blog to see what today's tag would be, but alas, nothing. I wasn't sure what was going on. Thought it was just me having problems. Hope Ms Tag Thang wakes from her beauty sleep soon, LOL. I am sooo enjoying everyone's tags. Its very hard to keep from taglifting , LOL. I think I'm going to make mine into a tag book as a keepsake. Have a great day everyone. !lol

Oh, one more thing, What is a PBA??? :?

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

paper bag album = PBA

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Moing from Safety Harbor!!! Been up since 4:50, out the door at 5:50, arrived to the hospital at 6:35!!!! Just did a beagel sandwich from the grill and a tall cappaccino!!! Now I am ready for the day!!!

I mean a bagel not a beagle…lol..Gotta finish the coffee first!!!

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Lol Lisa!

still waiting here too…gotta make my tag, gotta make my tag

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

I mean a bagel not a beagle…lol..Gotta finish the coffee first!!!

LOL, I was wondering about hot dogs so early in the moing!!!! ;D

Moing from Safety Harbor!!! Been up since 4:50, out the door at 5:50, arrived to the hospital at 6:35!!!! Just did a beagel sandwich from the grill and a tall cappaccino!!! Now I am ready for the day!!!

LOL! Have a great day at work! I will be pushing my Call Light Button…if I need a MOJO lifter…lol…so make sure you respond speedy quick

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.