Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff "Walking through that Door"-for those who serve

This topic contains 8 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  NanciOgilvie 5 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Snagg1
      Send PM

please take a minute and watch this powerful video shared by a friend who has 2 sons in the service the Christmas..Thanks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkAr9Bov5Gc

i pray that those men and others come home 'through that door' and carry on leading wonderful lives.
      not all are so fortunate, Dec 30th marks the second anniversary of my bff's son not making it home.

Snagg1
        Send PM

Beautiful video. SO blessed my boy came home safe twice from Iraq.

Oh, my goodness! How can you not cry watching this video? Those men are sooo young. Our nation has sent our young, valiant men to do such an important job for us. I pray for their safe retu…and soon. They have given so much.

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Thank you for sharing this Tracey.

I pray for their safe retu…and soon.

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Awwww!! Thank you foe sharing Tracey!!

GOd bless them!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Tracey, thanks so much for sharing this wonderful reminder of the sacrifices that these people have made for the rest of us.

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Thank you for sharing!!

Tracy, Thank you for helping us to remember…I pray for the safe retu of our troops. TFS…

Thanks for sharing that video. I'm so blessed that my younger brother made it back. I pray for a safe retu for our troops.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.