Home Forums Scrap Chat CHA – New Product Releases We R Memory Keepers Sew Easy Tool

This topic contains 7 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  odiammy 6 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Last night I watched the You Tube tutorial and info on this. It looked exciting for hand sewing. Is it available yet and has anyone tried it. TY I thought it would be must easier to work with these than drag out my sewing machine etc.

Snagg1
      Send PM

I think I saw something like this over at sb.com

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

LisaN was using one at camp. It lookes really cool and way easier than draging out the sewing machine

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

I've heard about it!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

LisaN was using one at camp. It lookes really cool and way easier than draging out the sewing machine

Good to know. I bought the damn thing and hadn't tried it yet!

I would say it is good if you want the hand stitched look on your page. It is a different look than machine sewing. I have to be honest and say I prefer the sewing machine to it. I'll keep trying it out. I just did not like it on the page I was working on.

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

I have some of the Bazzill templates gathering dust…
              I'm assuming that these basically do the same thing and trace out a patte for handstitching?

I have it..used it once. I like it, but boy did it still take forever to stitch! Especially if you have one of those intricate pattes..you'll be sitting pretty for a long time!

ty

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.