Home Forums Scrap Chat CHA – New Product Releases Websters sneak peeks

This topic contains 108 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 7 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 110 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Did ya ladies get this email from inspire me?

I likey some of the papers!!
      [img:width=600&height=541]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1278544554_12_FT0_promohollywoodwithframecopy_.png[/img]

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

You can tell they are Websters right off the bat.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Just got it. I've always liked Webster's & this one doesn't disappoint.

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

I was just thinking that… It's like they can't go wrong

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

MOOST HAVE!!!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

The lavender, teal and black is a gorgeous color scheme!

I just got the email too and was not disappointed either….very pretty!

YAY!!! Websters FTW!!! I am so glad they are still AWESOME!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Yea, I was getting alittle freak out about most other brands sucking.

Snagg1
                    Send PM

yowza! Momma like!!!

Yeah Ang, me too!!

Pink Paislee looks good too!

pretty!

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

Has anyone noticed that teal is a hot color this season?

Krissy
                      Krissy
                      Swirly Admin
                        Send PM

Yes, I love teal…it looks good with about anything.

Snagg1
                          Send PM

those websters are looking nice.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 110 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.