Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff Wednesday is the Day!

This topic contains 155 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 6 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 157 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

My OB has decided that Wednesday is the day to have the baby! I'll be going in at 6:00 am to be induced. This pregnancy has gone by soooooooooooo fast! I still have to go to one last appointment tomorrow moing, then do some last minute shopping. It all feels so real now!

HOLY COW!!!! Really?! How exciting, Rae! Will be thinking about you.

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Wow already!! That's so neat it's gone by fast!! I'm so excited for you Rae!!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Oh, my goodness!!! A new Swirly baby!!! How exciting…..Wishing you a painfree delivery and a very healthy baby!

Can't wait!!!!!!
        wishing you a quick (but not tooooo quick ;) ) delivery, a healthy and happy baby, and a speedy recovery!!!

Yay! How exciting! Can't wait to meet the new baby through pictures!

I'm so glad it's almost over for you Rae and can't wait to meet the little one through your layouts.

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Okay, I'm all stoked that you're going to FINALLY let me know if this little peanut is a boy or girl.. but WHY is she inducing you so early???

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

omg weeeeeee so excited for you 🙂

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Okay, I'm all stoked that you're going to FINALLY let me know if this little peanut is a boy or girl.. but WHY is she inducing you so early???

It's not soooo early: the due date is actually Saturday, but I am already at a 3, and she thinks I could go at any time. I'm okay with it- I am having a lot of trouble getting around!

YAY
              good luck we'll be thinking of you

Snagg1
                Send PM

OMG Rae!!! How exciting, a new little baby!!!!! I can't wait to see Elijah or Inara!!!!!!!! Make sure DH logs in and tells us what you had. 🙂

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Good luck Rae…can't wait to see the pictures…

Oh wow Rae!!!!! So exciting!!!! I can't wait to hear the sex of the baby! Good luck honey! I hope you have an easy labor!

craftysprinkles
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

Rae, how wonderful!!!!!!!! Fast delivery, speedy recovery, and don't forget that we all want to see pics as soon as possible!!!!!!!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 157 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.