Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff Well… Shelly BLEW IT!

This topic contains 26 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 6 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

My diet that is!!!

Imagine my surprise when I get a package in the mail today from Canada, and it says on the side of the box – CHOCOLATE!!!!

Well OBVIOUSLY I ripped right into it and there before my eyes was a TON of Coffee Crisp bars! We can't get them here in the U.S. and Miss Shells introduced us to them at Camp in May. She sent me bunches of them along with what has to be the most beautiful Halloween card I've ever seen! Thank you so much for thinking of me Shelley!!

(((((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))))))))))

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Awww, that is so thoughtful Shell!!

I'm happy and sad for you Krissy…lol!!! Enjoy!!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Awesome! Show us the card!

LOLOLOL!!!!

WOW you got them FAST!!! thanks for the kuddo's girly! ( i can bring some to CHA too if you're out by then 🙂 )

and you're very welcome!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

If I'm out by JUNE? Yeah, these won't last a month. Mason's therapist had one from Camp, fell in love with them and then found my stash! If she finds out there's more in the house They won't last the week! LOL YUMMMMYYYYYYYY

Do you have a pic of the card Shell? You HAVE to show them if you do!

Oh YUM!!! Please bring some to camp next year! I'm a choc a holic too!

Snagg1
              Send PM

I love surprises that come in the mail! How sweet (excuse the pun)!!

Shell, show us the card please please….

Wow! That was a nice surprise! Yeah, would love to see the card!

Yes, Shelly bought them to camp, and they were delish!!

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

Yes they were!!!!!!!

(Shell, any chance of seeing the card????)

[img:width=600&height=563]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1287865437_35_FT42688_img_6177-1_.jpg[/img]

glad you liked it, Krissy – and i won't wait until June, I'll bring some to CHA in January. ONLY THREE MONTHS AWAY!!!! can you tell i'm excited? ;D

I love surprises that come in the mail! How sweet (excuse the pun)!!

Shell, show us the card please please….

LOL!

Wonderful card Shell!!!

Krissy you can go back on your diet when you finish the candy!!!!

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

Awesome card! Love that line!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.