Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff Whadja get?????

This topic contains 52 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  lisajoy 6 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 54 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Whadja get for Christmas????

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

I got a book and PSE9. And, I got a very grumpy boy. 🙁

I got a Gypsy from DH! Can't wait to try it out! All of the kids are coming New Year's Eve, weather permitting, and we will do our family Christmas then!

I got a dress, a cd (Take That), some underwear (don't know what he has in mind…) and a charm for my Pandora bracelet.

Snagg1
          Send PM

Some nice perfume and a gob of gift certificates to my fav online shopping places…and for my most fav of all Swirlydoos!!!!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Lots of Swirlygoodness, LOL, I picked it out, so you know I love it!! PSE and what looks like a great book called PSE 9, the missing manual to help me lea how to use PSE. Gift certificates to Archivers, Michaels and Baes & Noble (for my NOOK) and an awesome corkscrew which I already tried out!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

A digital photo frame, new cordless phones for the house (thank goodness) and a little TV for the scrapbook room.

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

I got a Nook, a verrrry warm throw, an exteal hard drive (badly needed after my hard drive fry episode!) a gift cert for HL, some cash, and a very wonderful DVD of my fabulous grandkids!!!

Sounds like everyone got some fabulous gifts!!! Robin, I think I'm going to put a bug in my kid's ears and tell them I would like a DVD of the grandkids! That would be an awesome gift!

I got my vagabond, some lovely perfume and the Final Season of the Tudors

DH and kids cleaned up the basement…and made me a space to hang out. Love it!

I got my vagabond, some lovely perfume and the Final Season of the Tudors

I watched earlier episodes on Netflix…that is a good show.

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

I forgot to mention that my Mom gave me $80 to go buy the kind of albums I like (D Ring)! And, Michaels is having a sale (40% off) on albums, so I am going to trek over there today. I have enough layouts to fill about 10 of them!!

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Vagabond but the BEST gift was spending time with my son and soon to be dil…and family….we haven't all been together for a Christmas in many years…..it's been sooooo much fun!

some make up that my dh had to trek all over to get, a blue tooth (talking on the cell while driving is illegal here, so it's a good gift)
                    but the real present is being able to go to CHA, my dh taking time off work to care for our ds, the same for camp, and the same for a mexico trip, all in the span of 6 months.
                    AND ALL WITHOUT THE DH, that is a real nice gift since he doesn't get to go. 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 54 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.