Home Forums Scrap Chat General Stuff What a day….

This topic contains 18 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 6 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author

This has been a day from hell….let me tell ya!!! First I got up and felt like I didn't sleep at all…Sinuses were stopped up, etc….then went to make a phone call and still can't make any outgoing phone calls after spending thirty minutes on line last night with Suddenlink, they said and 11 p.m. last night that it would be fixed within the hour…so I'm pissed. So got ready, took Ariel to work and then Wayne and I go to the Suddenlink offices to raise cane! I'm fighting with them and then see Wayne taking pictures of my car….The woman who was in line in front of me backed into my NEW car!!!! couldn't provide me her driver's license, couldn't provide any proof of insurance except for a receipt….OK so now I am really pissed, blood pressure is up etc…..come home. I call her insurance co. and they were really nice in telling me that she has insurance but not on that vehicle. But they were very nice and did take the claim since she has some sort of insurance with them on another vehicle…..I think that she thought she wouldn't have to pay anything! WRONG…I used to work in insurance….And if I have to end up tuing it in on my insurance that woman is going to have a bad day!!!! Not only will my ins. co. try to get the money from her, but I will sue her for my deductible! That is the kind of mood that I am in right now!

The only good thing that came from this day….I did exercise. I got a new dvd…Dancing With the Stars exercise dvd…then I went and walked a mile and half…so the stress level is down and now I am able to do some creating…

Oh I almost forgot…I was cutting chipboard and my BoBunny exacto knife came apart and went flying everywhere!

Sorry, just needed to share…

poor sandy !!!! you really did have the day from [email protected]

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Sorry, Sandy! Tomorrow has to be better, right? If it makes you feel any better, and I doubt it will, I broke my BoBunny craft knife the day I got it!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

awwwwwwwww I hope it gets better 🙂

That's the way that I am looking at it…tomorrow has to be better! I would have screamed if mine would have broken when I first got it….It was time for a new one, I have used it a ton….

I find this helps with just about everything!

[img:width=66&height=46]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1290051330_38_FT51436_27541379.1wine.gif[/img]

[img:width=66&height=46]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1290051330_38_FT51436_27541379.1wine.gif[/img]

LOL – i gotta find that glass!

tomorrow is a new day – THANK GODNESS!!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

LMAO hehe

oh wow! I am sorry. Hope tomorrow is better!

Hope you week improves

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Ouch so sorry for your day. Hoping you have a better one today.

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

WOW, that is a bad day!!!

But, on the brightside, it's over right??? 🙂

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

OOo what a horrible day!! Today moost be better!!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

Sandy, what a horrible, horrible day!!!!! I hope that this one is so much better to make up for yesterday!!!!

Sandy, wow – really bad day. well we love ya and we are great at listening here. heck what else can ya do on an inteet site. So we listen.

I hope that today is great – extra special. And that insurance gets worked out fast and your car is only out of commission for a short time at the repair shop. That's always a pain also.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.