Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Prayer Requests What a hellacious 24 hours

This topic contains 29 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Snagg1 3 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • Author

So my genius 22 year old son went to a concert and decided crowd surfing should be done. 2 assholes at the edge of the crowd pushed him downward instead of carrying him and he fell 4 1/2 feet landing on his back. He has a fractured t12 vertebrae. Should heal on its own in about 6 weeks, during which time he is in a brace that keeps him from bending. Goes from just above his groin to just below his neck. You can be the loves it. I so did not need this on top of all my ongoing health crap/(

So sorry, Maria! I hope he heals quickly!

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Oh Maria I am sending you tons of love and prayers. Your son is very lucky he didn't get hurt even worse than he did!

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Ugh. I am so sorry, Maria! Huge hugs to you. At least he is okay. That's what's important. 🙂

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Wow Maria! What jerks! I've done some crowd surfing in my time but never was dropped. Never was worried that I would be dropped either. Ah…young and dumb.

hugs sweets.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

I'm so sorry Maria! And I only can echo these ladies. Hugs to you!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

HUGS !!!!!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Wow, people these day!! That's just wrong!! I'm glad he is okay!! HUGS!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Snagg1
                Send PM

Hope he heals quickly Maria. Take care of yourself.

that's just wrong! Hope he heals quickly! Hugs!!

Wow, yup..at that age I didn't have any worries about hurting myself.
                I'm glad he's not badly injured, wishing him a quick recovery!

I think we were all young and dumb at some stage! So sorry to hear this is happening at you at this time of the year. Hugs!!

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

Oh, Maria!!!!!! Hugs for you and prayers for your son!!!!

Please keep us posted!!!!!

!heart

Back braces are no fun, but they do the job. Sending super quick healing wishes y'alls way.

Ginger

Definitely a better day. He is actually going to try to work a half day tomorrow and Thursday, even though he has a slip through Friday. He is already bored with being home all day. Since his job is pretty non physical, he should be ok. Goes back to the dr. Friday, so I will have an update then.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.